|
|
|
Neosho Daily News - Neosho, MO
  • Electric wiring blamed for Sunday fire

  • Firefighters responded at 9:20 a.m. Sunday to a house fire at 625 Cherry Street in Neosho.
    • email print
      Comment
  • Firefighters responded at 9:20 a.m. Sunday to a house fire at 625 Cherry Street in Neosho.
    The cause of the fire was traced to electrical wiring under the house and leading to a dryer.
    The flames burned up some insulation, and most of the rest of the damage was caused by smoke.
    There was no structural damage to the house, according to Neosho Fire Chief Mike Eads.

        calendar