|
|
|
Neosho Daily News - Neosho, MO
  • Home damaged in Wed. blaze

  • A Neosho home sustained an estimated $9,000 in total damage from a Wednesday morning fire, according to a City of Neosho press release.
    • email print
      Comment
  • A Neosho home sustained an estimated $9,000 in total damage from a Wednesday morning fire, according to a City of Neosho press release.
    Neosho firefighters responded at 9:53 a.m. Wednesday to a blaze at the residence at 801 S. High Street.
    While residents were home at the time of the fire no injuries were reported.
    The fire destroyed a storage shed and attached carport, as well as one of the home's bedrooms and part of the roofline of the house, while the entire house sustained smoke damage.
    The cause of the fire was determined to be a discarded cigarette in the carport area. Neosho firefighters remained on scene until 11:30 a.m.

        calendar