|
|
|
Neosho Daily News - Neosho, MO
  • No injuries in house fire

    • email print
  • A short in an electric fan left on in a bedroom sparked a blaze at a Neosho home Sunday that caused $30,000 in damage.
    Mike Eads, Neosho fire chief, said six firefighters manning three trucks responded to a fire at 12:12 p.m. Sunday at 714 Park St. The home, which is owned by Tom Powers and occupied by Marty Marks, sustained heavy smoke and water damage throughout.
    "Upon arrival, there was some fire venting out of both the front and the side of the house," Eads said.
    No one was home at the time of the blaze, and no one was injured. Personnel were on the scene nearly four hours, and were back in service at 4:08 p.m.

      • calendar